From feature films to TV series to social media promos and sizzles, I am a veteran editor (AKA PREDITOR) of over 20 years who lives and breathes all things video and creative video production. Some of my clients include JC Penney, Ross, MLS, AOL, Volkswagen, KT Tape, as well as various high-end marketing and Ad agencies around the nation. I am a graduate of the University of Utah Film School and studied at the Sundance film institute. I get equally geeked-out over new Adobe software updates and the latest Apple tech. I am so dedicated to my clients, I’d answer my phone if my hair was on fire. I'm a top-notch expert with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop and semi-pro with Adobe After Effects.
Post Production + Suite
BRADEN BARTY - MARKETING & STORY DRIVEN EDITOR
Not only will Bulkea deliver your hand picked furniture you purchased online, they will deliver it for a flat $30 fee and if that wasn't enough they will assemble all of it for a flat $30 fee. We wrote, produced and shot this commerical which aired on Spectrum.
1 POWERED BY AOL
Keep track of metrics under 1 set of tools across the entire media universe. 1 is the First unified advertising platform that will make is possible to plan, buy and sell any media format across every screen.
STRUCTO 3D PRINTING
Introducing the Structo Velocx The all in one orthodontic 3D arch printing machine.
Kerri Walsh Jennings knows what it takes to be on point and ready to compete in her 4th olympics. Wihtout fail she has a box of KT Tape in her bag at all time. Know she's supported is what matters most.
World Expo Dubai 2020 sizzle reel.
I am capable of editing a wide range of video projects and completing all aspects of post-production under the direction of the creative in control. I possess strong professional editorial and visual storytelling experience and can execute on each concept whether it is to entice, entertain, inform, or tell a story.
• Independently edits video content, mix sound, and color correct footage to execute on the concept of each project.
• Creates full-motion video promos for broadcast television, upcoming entertainment, gaming promotions, convention groups, HR and other internal projects, and original video productions.
• Designs and mixes sound for post-production.
• Uses video compression software to compress and deliver videos to specifications.
• Works with varying degrees of supervision. Takes ownership when needed while remaining flexible to collaboration and revision within a dedicated video production team.
• Continuously discovers and implements new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Establishes and maintains processes and schedules to ensure the timely delivery of quality assets.
• Maintains integrity and graphic standards for all brand identity and image components.
• Supports the day-to-day operations of the Creative Studios Team.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Film degree at the University of Utah. ; and 5 years of professional video editing experience required; equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of education and experience requirements. 2D / 3D Motion Graphics experience, color grading experience in DaVinci Resolve and photography post-processing experience preferred.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to write simple correspondence. The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization is required as well.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license
• Mastery of compelling visual storytelling
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software
• Full understanding of 4K+ video workflows, codecs, and standards
• Knowledge of video color science, scopes, and grading tools
• Knowledge of audio mixing and delivery standards
• Highly self-motivated with excellent communication skills
• Can manage his/her own project schedules and deliver on time
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment under various levels of supervision